Hey Robin! I found you off of Star and Brooke's blog...I can't believe you have a baby! Last time I think I saw you you weren't even pregnant (I don't think.) Crazy! Michell is absolutely beautiful- looks like you guys are enjoying her. I'll look forward to keepin' up! Abby
Hi Robin, I just found your blog- beautiful little girl! Looks like you're blessed, hope all is going well! hope you don't mind if I put your blog on my "list" -Katelyn (Thames) Schroeder, yeah there's been a few changes since the last time I saw you when we were vacationing in Florida :)
2 comments:
Hey Robin! I found you off of Star and Brooke's blog...I can't believe you have a baby! Last time I think I saw you you weren't even pregnant (I don't think.) Crazy! Michell is absolutely beautiful- looks like you guys are enjoying her. I'll look forward to keepin' up!
Abby
Hi Robin, I just found your blog- beautiful little girl! Looks like you're blessed, hope all is going well! hope you don't mind if I put your blog on my "list" -Katelyn (Thames) Schroeder, yeah there's been a few changes since the last time I saw you when we were vacationing in Florida :)
Post a Comment