She cracks me up the way she dances. It's like bounce, bounce, bounce, wave your hands back and forth, clap, clap, clap. She's very repetitive. She has grown so much since I saw her last. We miss you!
Hi Guys, I think that Michelle needs to live in the South Pacific where it is hot. I see she still tugs at her ear and has a cough. I hope she can get over this. I would go with her to the South Pacific, too. Ha Ha I miss you guys, hope all is going well with both of you. Love you a lot. Paulette
3 comments:
She cracks me up the way she dances. It's like bounce, bounce, bounce, wave your hands back and forth, clap, clap, clap. She's very repetitive. She has grown so much since I saw her last. We miss you!
Miss you so much Wiegands!! Lil Michelle is growing so fast :) Went to the beach today for some vball, it just wasn't the same without you :( love ya
Hi Guys,
I think that Michelle needs to live in the South Pacific where it is hot. I see she still tugs at her ear and has a cough. I hope she can get over this.
I would go with her to the South Pacific, too. Ha Ha
I miss you guys, hope all is going well with both of you.
Love you a lot.
Paulette
Post a Comment